Out of concern for our Citizens:
Fannin County Government is taking the following measures to help prevent spreading the Coronavirus in County facilities.
- Beginning on Thursday, March 19th, public access to the Fannin County Courthouse will be limited until further notice. Citizens will need to stop at the Security Check Point and call the individual Departments for access.
- The Tom Boyd Recreation Center is currently closed and all programs and activities are suspended until further notice.
- Horseshoe Bend Park is currently closed ONLY on Saturday and Sunday until further notice.
- Additional cleaning and disinfectant measures are being implemented through out County buildings.
- Basic steps like hand washing and good hygiene methods will also help reduce risk.
There is no reason for panic, please use common sense and good judgement during this time.