The Fannin County Economic Development Authority is a nine member board with a full time executive director. The authority provides assistance to business and industry seeking to locate to the county through:
- A database of available industrial and commercial property
- Information on taxes, incentives, loans and grants available to locating businesses
- Demographic and additional business related statistics
- Small business start-up programs and assistance
- Assistance with workforce education and training opportunities
The authority also works very closely with the Georgia Department of Labor and the Georgia Economic Development Department.